I made hash browns for the first time today and they turned out perfectly. I’m sharing the recipe here:
1 medium sized B potato, grated
1 pinch paprika powder
1 tsp grated cheese
1 tsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Grate potato and drain excess fluid by using a paper towel.
2. Add paprika, cheese and salt to the potato.
3. Glaze heated pan with oil.
4. Place the potato mixture on the pan and flatten it.
5. Keep on medium flame and flip to the other side after 3-4 mins / the potatoes have slightly browned from one side.
6. Let the opposite side cook similarly.
7. Serve with side of ketchup or dip.
Yummy hash browns are the ultimate mood rescuers!
I think I finally perfected the art of baking chicken… This one turned out to be amazingly delicious. I’m posting the recipe here:
2 chicken thigh pieces (about 0.6 lbs)
2-3 drops olive oil
2 tbsp yogurt
1 tsp ginger paste
5 ginger cloves, halved
1 chopped green chilli
1 tsp mustard sauce
1 tsp MDH kitchen king masala/garam masala or equivalent
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp paprika/red chilli powder
0.5 tsp turmeric powder
0.5 tsp pudina/mint powder
0.5 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F
2. Add all ingredients of the marinade to the chicken. Refrigerate for 10 mins (or longer if preferred).
3. Arrange marinated chicken in oven safe pan and top it with few drops of olive oil.
4. Set the oven timer to 45 mins and check on the chicken every 15 mins to flip it and drain excess liquid.
of being a graduate student at ISU is that I can issue a DSLR to try out some photography on my own! Excited for this adventure.
Healthy start to the second day of the week with paprika infused 2 egg omelette, topped with mushrooms and butter. With a side of cut up cantaloupe and cherries.
Today, I’d like to celebrate the
that JuggerNot and I make!